Friday, September 26, 2008

Matters of the heart

my love life has been nothing short of complicated in recent years and I think it would take too much time to explain ;) so I avoid... one day you will get the full story and you will be highly fascinated by my tales of open relationships and love and sex sagas that might as well be straight out of the most fabulously cliché history books.

why am i thinking about this? b/c I just drank a big glass of red wine and am listening to mikki james "the fall". which throws me right into an all too familiar state of being lonely – which think i am quite addicted to... a strange thing. I suppose I have to be addicted to something ;)

life has been interesting lately. Its strange going from being a serial relationshipist to being single. But its refreshing. I am getting to know myself in ways that I never have. There’s no one out there to distract me from myself, from you, from my vision. I think I have always used sex and relationships as a way to distract me, so for me this is a big step.

Ok. Now that I have bared my intimate life with you, I am off to have more red wine and sweet dreams.

No comments: