Hello love birds,
Frantically trying to get ready to head out to LA! Of course I will miss you all, but am thrilled to say I will be frolicking on the sunny West Coast ;) I have some amazing shows lined up (if you are out West and interested in booking me for an event or private performance, please let me know). Then in March I head back to NY to record an album w/Valeze. Check out www.tiffanyrandol.com I've now got a video link on the site that plays two Live videos that I filmed on FOX Fearless Music.
Tonight is my Cali Kick Off party!! Please join! It's a free Limewire event that starts at 730. I play with the MF's at 9pm. We get hardcopies of the EP in today, so I will have copies for you all, as well as a new line of tshirts and other goodies. Thursday I play with Greg McMullen on pedal steel at SMITH COLLEGE in Northampton, MA. Then fly out to LA and begin a stint of weekly shows out West starting with Tangier on 2/3 with Ari Shine and Alex and Sam.
I am also playing a game to create 1500 downloads on Itunes by Feb 15. How can you help? Download the EP on Itunes, call 10 friends and ask them to download it, and send out an email blast to all your people! If you want to be on the team to help this happen, please email me and let me know. Word of mouth is everything at this stage in the game and I thank you all for your unending support and love! xo Tiff
Tour Dates as follows:
* 1/28 @ 9pm Knitting Factory Tap Room. Tiff Randol and the MF's. Free Event from LIMEWIRE. 74 Leonard St. NYC.
* 1/31/08 @ 9pm Smith College Goldstein Lounge, Northampton MA
* 2/3/08 Tangier 2138 Hillhurst Avenue. Los Angeles, CA w/ Alex and Sam and Ari Shine. $10
* 2/11/08 @ 9pm Silverlake Lounge 2906 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA w/ Robert Francis
* 2/17 @ 10pm Room 5, 143 North La Brea 2nd Fl., Los Angeles, CA
* 2/27 @ 7pm Hotel Cafe, 1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Kiss Me Kiss Me, a 5 song EP produced, written, and engineered by Tiffany Randol "is a breathlessly intimate sketch on unconditional love that's drawn comparisons to June Carter, Kate Bush and the sun-drenched harmonies of Lennon and McCartney.”
- Matt Allen, MOJO Magazine
Download "KISS ME KISS ME" on Itunes!!!! www.tiffanyrandol.com myspace/tiffanyrandol