Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh Cassettes

So a friend of mine found a cassette tape of my songs in a Goodwill Store in Dunlap, TN... population of 200 people. how odd. i'm cracking up. part of me is a little afraid that its one of my early childhood creations... I used to rewrite dirty lyrics to disney songs and release albums for christmas to my family... could they be resurfacing? oh my...

last night i played silverlake lounge. was such a fun night. my friend jessy greene sat in on violin - she's amazing and gorgeous. also ben peeler of course, who is always brilliant. the highlight of the night for me was having mikki james play. despite his self deprecating comments about being uncomfortable on stage, i think he is a brilliant songwriter and i love hearing him play.

oh other highlight of the night was meeting richard grieco. psyched ;)

No comments: