Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dr. Woo

After 3 weeks of being incredibly sick, my friends told me to go see this chinese doctor - Dr. Woo. I drove to Chinatown, which by the way is so much cleaner and cuter than Chinatown in NY.. I love it..


I went into this little herbal shop where Dr. Woo checked my tongue, my pulse and after about 5 minutes told me that I have cysts in my stomach and my kidney is out of balance. He said I have crazy amounts of internal radiation that's causing all of it. Plus my stomach and immune system are messed up b/c i used to eat horrible food. interesting....... my old diet consisted of pasta, thai food, beer and illegal supplements. ;) i suppose i'm paying. So now I'm taking shitloads of supplements. No alcohol, no spicy food... Good god... The only vices I have left taken from me! ;(

So - I will let you know how progress goes. I'm kind of wondering if this internal radiation is due to my recent experiment with cellibacy ;) Seriously though - could be lots of internal energy that doesn't know what to do with itself. I am a Scorpio after all...

No comments: