Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Rainy Day in LA. Plus Hotel Cafe and Mercury Lounge show info.

Today I sat on the docks in Hermosa Beach watching pelicans and a pod of Dolphins in the rain. It was stunning. One of those moments where I was so present to the unexpected - And to how beautiful and peaceful the unknown can be. With that said I would love to invite you all to be with me at my last show in LA before I leap over to NY for a homecoming at The Merc.

Wed 2/27 @ 7pm. The Hotel Cafe. 1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles. w/Ben Peeler, Joe Carnes, Brendan Buckley
Fri 3/14 @ 830pm. The Mercury Lounge. Houston @ Essex. New York City w/The MF's. (also Les Sans Culottes & Elk City)

Look forward to seeing you all. Oh - also - if you get a moment, will you review the EP on Itunes?

Thanks!!! xoTiff


freedom.love.play
www.tiffanyrandol.com
www.myspace.com/tiffanyrandol

No comments: