Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ooh La La

Out in LA now! It's been such a fun week! Played a great show with the MF's at the Knit for the Limewire party. I feel like we hit a nice stride musically and of course as usual had a love fest that went late into the night. Then Greg and I drove out Wed night to Northampton, which is such a cute town.. We played for the gorgeous gals at Smith College and than rocked Guitar Hero all night at the Talbot House. It looks like we will probably be back in the spring again as well! Flew into LA friday - i think i travelled at least 12 hours... Lots of delays, a stopover in N. Carolina and when i got to LA I found out my luggage was left in N. Carolina! Yep - one of those ;) But now I'm here, it's beautiful weather, and i'm so excited!! Yesterday I got to drive my dream van around redondo beach. I will post pix on my blog this week!

Tonight I'm playing Tangier with my good friend and songwriting partner Ari Shine. www.arishine.com We're pretty excited to do our first duo performance - playing eachother's songs and songs we've co written. should be a fun show! Next week playing with the band at Silverlake! I'll try to send an update every week on how things are going! Love, Tiff

---------------
Here are the upcoming dates:

2/3/08 @ 8pm. Tangier w/ Alex and Sam and Ari Shine. $10
2138 Hillhurst Avenue. Los Angeles, CA

2/11/08 @ 9pm. Silverlake Lounge. Full Band Show w/ Robert Francis.
2906 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA

2/17 @ 10pm. Room 5. Acoustic Show
143 North La Brea 2nd Fl., Los Angeles, CA

2/27 @ 7pm. Hotel Cafe w/Full Band.
1623 1/2 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA

No comments: