Monday, June 9, 2008

Channeling, San Diego, Sailing and Studio

It has been a very interesting week... Last Tuesday I saw a lecture on raw food and enzyme therapy.. was pretty amazing. Then afterwards I sat in a room with 9 people, most of whom were strangers and a Channel or Medium did a session with us. It was one of the wildest experiences I've ever had. I am definitely a very open person - I believe in just about anything that you can't actually see with your own two eyes. Even so, there was that little skeptic in me, but this experience was beyond moving and fascinating. Riz, the Channel, is definitely the real deal. He said things to me and everyone in the room that he could not have known. The thing that moved me the most was that he knew I was a painter and told me to "drop the brushes, dip my hands and body in the paint and that I would feel as i once did as a child". It's been about two years since I've painted and I've missed it so much, but i've been so busy and focused on first, recording this album and now, raising money for it, building a team, and everything that goes into an album release across the board. In any case, I have missed painting. Now I just need to find some place to go paint for a day with my hands and body ;)

The rest of the week was amazing as well. Had some great meetings. Wrote a new song. Thursday I saw a great songwriter play named Buddy, which was wonderful. Saturday I went to San Diego with my friends Ross and Brennan for the day and drank tons of beer on the beach. Yes, I cheated on my diet in a major way ;) But it was microbrew.... I'm helpless with a good microbrew. lol. Sat night I played a show at the strangest venue i've ever been to. Sunday we drove back and I went sailing with a bunch of friends. What a beautiful day... I love the ocean.

Have to run - I'm on my way to Jim Scott's Studio to work on a remix of "Kiss Me Kiss Me"

xoxoox

No comments: