Thursday, May 22, 2008

On Blogging

It's a beautiful day as per usual in Cali, though yesterday was kind of stormy. I'm getting ready to run off to Santa Monica and Venice Beach for a couple meetings, but it hit me this morning that I missed writing to you all. When I don't write for a while I get so overwhelmed with the massive amount of things that have happened in my life that I don't even know where to start, so I avoid starting. (The mind is illogical most of the time - did you ever notice??) So then what happens is you have no idea what's going on and then at some point I write a long blog with an overwhelm of crap! ;)There's a fine line between updating and verbal diarrhea - I am still trying to find the balance ;) Funny b/c sometimes I listen to people talk and talk and think - goddamn... I really don't need all these details - when are they gonna get to the point? And then I go do the same thing... ;) lol. I suppose we are all a reflection of one another - in fact, I noticed lately that the things that bother me most about other people are really the things that bother me most about myself. For example - when people are late to meet me or don't return my phone calls. I get so pissed!!! and most of the people in my life will laugh b/c I am constantly late and sometimes I avoid returning phone calls if there's something I don't want to deal with. Yes, I am telling on myself. why? Because I know you'll call me out on it and I love you for that.

Addressing the area of blogging and videoblogging - call me out on it. email me and shout if you don't hear from me every week b/c probably what's going on is exactly what I mentioned above and inside I really want to share every intimate detail of my life (minus the crap part of it;)

As for the video blog bit - I so want to be doing this regularly, but am having tech issues! I am a songwriter - figuring out Imovie Editing is not my thing ;) If anyone would like to help out and be part of my video team - let me know.

Love you all. Running out the door. BUT I will update you later on my travels, where i'm at with the record release, my romance life, and more.

xo Tiff

No comments: