Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the walking dead

i feel like the walking dead. i have been extremely sick for over two weeks now. i got that awful cold and its completely gotten out of hand. Last Friday i woke up with no voice whatsoever and it's been that way until today i woke up and i could slightly croak out a few words. sexy, i know. seriously though it has been rough. its my last week in NY until probably June and was not how i envisioned spending it. to be honest, i'm pretty depressed. my voice is my love and not having it feels almost paralyzing. Plus i'm just plain bored with sitting on the couch, steaming my throat, and eating honey til i'm nauseous. And the kicker is that it looks like i will have to cancel my show tomorrow at piano's. i'm still hoping i wake up tomorrow well, but its unlikely. that's all for now. tiff

No comments: