Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What is it about the rain?

;) It is a gorgeous night here in NY. Just left Rose's in Williamsburg. Tonight is just the right kind of cold and there is nothing quite like a walk home in the rain. It's nights like this when I realize how madly in love with NY I am. How many places in the world can you just wander into an empty bar in brooklyn on a rainy wednesday at midnight and see a lovely jazz trio playing for pennies just to share their music? Absolutely stunning.. Spending time in LA has me appreciate it more and more. It's so easy when I am in NY full time to get into a routine and forget all the things that I came here in the first place: museums, jazz, art and of course romance. To be here with an intention to experience everything and everyone fully is a completely different world. Love Love Love NY.

No comments: