Monday, November 12, 2007

BK HOUSE PARTY!!!

Back from LA and Denver!!! My trip was amazing.. I met some incredible people, wrote with some amazing songwriters - Ben Peeler and Martyn LeNoble, played with my West Coast Boys - beans, ben and daniel pearson ;) Was really a great trip and I am anxious to head back out in February! Denver was gorgeous. I visited Garden of the Gods and did a seminar called Team management leadership program - which blew my mind.

Saturday was a scorpio bday celebration and mine as well ;) The MF's and I played a lovely set and met a bunch of fantastic brooklynites. Was a killer party - thanks bruno, dennis, katy and everyone who hosted and came out.

Here are a few pix: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tetheredtothemoon/sets/72157603113638014/

xo tiff

No comments: