Tuesday, July 3, 2007

show at Mo Pitkins 7/10 @ 9pm

It is my absolute delight to have an opportunity to celebrate the finishing of my record next Tuesday! It's called "Sammasati" and you can hear a few of the songs on MYSPACE. (link www.myspace.com/tiffanyrandol) I am so excited to be playing these songs life with some of my dearest and most talented friends. Please be there to help us break in the songs! I want you in the front row humming along and banging bottles. ;)

details:
MO PITKINS (34 Ave A. NYC)
July 10, 9pm
(also Aug 7, 9pm)

fyi: This is not a "record release" party - thought the record is complete, its not "officially" out and about (though we may have a few copies available at the show).

Much love,
Tiffany

PS. THE SPACE is very much under way, even though I have not sent an email lately. We are organizing an event launch for August and will be updating you soon. I am looking for a business partner and for additional team members who have the passion and commitment to local songwriters to work with on moving the project forward. Please email me if you've got it.



"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one." -Charles Horton Cooley

www.tiffanyrandol.com
whoiamisfreedom.blogspot.com
www.valeze.net
www.thespacenyc.org

No comments: